Glenn Tyndall, CPA, PA | Niches
Condominium, townhome, and homeowners' associations have rigorous financial reporting and compliance requirements under Florida Statutes 718 and 720.
My community associations services include:
- Annual audits, reviews, and compilations
- Budget development and review
- Tax preparation and tax compliance
- Developer "turnover" audit
Churches and Religious Organizations
Churches are non-profit organizations and must be good financial stewards of their congregations' tithes and contributions. I help church leaders demonstrate this fact to their congregations.
My church services include:
- Financial statement audits
- Internal-control review
- Tax preparation of for-profit subsidaries
Non-profit organizations generally have funding sources that require an audit by an independent CPA.
Our non-profit experience and services include:
- Charitable, mental health, & educational organizations
- IRS audit representation
- IRS Form 990 preparation